SPF 30 Vitamin C Sunscreen Lotion
Vitamin C Brightening & Glow Sunscreen Lotion SPF30 | Private Label
Sunscreen SPF30 is formulated with multi-protection essence, VITAMIN E and VITAMIN C, which helps anti-oxidant and anti-dullness, it can brighten your skin for a more luminous complexion. Zinc Oxide which contained also helps protect skin against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays. Ideal for daily use to hydrate and help to protect, leaving the skin looking glowing.
- Anti-oxidant and anti-dullness, brighten your skin for a more luminous complexion
- Enriched with multi-protection essence, VITAMIN E and VITAMIN C
- Lightweight and fast absorbed, leaving skin glowing and smooth
- Non-Greasy, No Fragrance.
- Oil-free, Dry Touch
- No white residue
Ideal for Skin Types: Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin
Ideal for Skin Concerns: Dullness, Discolorations, Aging, Free Radical Damage
SPF packed with powerful ingredients
Vitamin C: Helps counteract free radical damage and boosts skin's natural radiance
Vitamin E: Hydrates and replenishes your skin; Suitable for all skin type
Complete List of Ingredients:
AQUA, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ZINC OXIDE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, 3-o-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, LYCIUM CHINENSE (WOLFBERRY) ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, XANTHAN GUM, BHT, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Apply Neutriherbs Sunscreen Lotion onto face and neck, and gently massage onto skin liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a physician if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.