Salicylic Acid Clay Mask For Oily Skin
As a spot treatment or all-over remedy for acne breakouts, this fast-acting salicylic acid clay mask draws out excess oil and impurities to leave skin soft, fresh, and mattified. Boosted with salicylic and glycolic acids to reduce the buildup of dead skin cells, it also delivers beneficial antioxidants and botanicals that lessen the appearance of redness and calm irritated skin.
▪ Oily or acne-prone skin
▪ All grades of acne
▪ Sun-damaged skin
▪ Aging skin
▪ Absorbs excess oil and sebum
▪ Gently exfoliates pore-clogging dead skin cells
▪ Helps reduce the number of acne blemishes
▪ Counteracts the effects of dryness
▪ Soothes skin and reduces the appearance of redness
AQUA, KAOLIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BETAINE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SALICYLIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, ALLANTOIN, XANTHAN GUM, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYPHENYL PROPAMIDOBENZOIC ACID, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE (HYALURONIC ACID), SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROLYZED SODIUM HYALURONATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, JUGLANS REGIA (WALNUT) SHELL POWDER, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, POLYACRYLATE-13, POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, POLYSORBATE 20, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, DISODIUM EDTA, SEA SILT, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, MENTHA PULEGIUM OIL,
▪ For best results apply to a clean, dry face.
▪ Leave on for 10 -15 minutes and wash off with warm water.
▪ Use 2-3 times per week in the evening.
* Use in the evening only.
* Avoid direct contact with eyes, if eye contact occurs, rinse well with lukewarm water.
* Patch test before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
* Do not use it on children.