1. Unilateral essential oil or Blend Essential oil?
Our essential oil is blend essential oil. It is easy to use it.
2. What is your function of essential oil blends? How many pcs in one kit?
One kit has 6pcs. Our kit contains 6 pieces of therapeutic essential oil: Good night, Stress Relief, Clam Body, Relax, Refreshing, and Romantic.
3. Do you have any tips for me to use your aromatherapy oils?
Bath: Add 3-5 drops into the warm bath, when bathing better with soft candlelight to soothe your frayed nerves.
Steam inhalation: Add 3-7 drops into a bowl with hot water. Keep eyes closed and steam over the bowl. Better cover head with a towel.
Massage：5-15 drops added to the massage oil, message your skin for therapy and pleasure.
Perfume: Add 1-2 drops to palm, apply to wrists and behind the ears for an uplifting, floral scent.
4. Are your blend essential oil safe to use during pregnancy?
Essentials oils are considered too powerful for use during pregnancy as they may stimulate the production of certain hormones and can encourage bleeding. We don’t suggest using during pregnancy and nursing.
5. Is your essential oil safe for children?
Yes! We don’t want the little ones to miss out. We recommend our blends for ages 6 and older.
6. Is your essential oil blends considered perfume?
While we love the scents of our blend essential oil, we don’t refer to them as “fragrances”. Perfumes have alcohol in them to allow the scent to linger on the skin. Our blends are alcohol-free because we want them to actually absorb into the skin and start healing immediately.
7. How many drops per ml?
600 drops = 1 oz
300 drops = 1/2 oz = 15 ml
100 drops = 5 ml = one teaspoon
20 drops per ml
8. Any certificates do you have for pure essential oil?
Microbiological Test Report, Heavy Metal Test Report, Preservative Efficacy Test, MSDS
9. Compare with other essential oil blends, what is your advantage?
1.100% pure essential oil, no basis oil and synthetic ingredients.
2. More choice-6 different oil with the different function
3. Simple and convenient to use
4. A beautiful gift set for your friend and your family
5. Accept small quantity order
6. According to EU cosmetics standard
7. USA FDA registered
10. What is the shelf life of essential oils?
Essential oils should ideally be used within one year of opening. The best way to maximize the life of your oils is to keep them in a cool dark place, such as the fridge. If the oil is exposed to heat, air or light, the shelf life will greatly diminish.
11. Can I use my humidifier?
It‘s not a good idea to put your oils inside your humidifier. It works differently than a diffuser and it can cause it to stop working. My suggestion, you can get a diffuser to use essential oil.